Torque Solution Limited Lifetime Warranty
All warranty claims must be emailed to Sales@TorqueSolution.com.
This warranty covers the original purchasing consumer if the Torque Solution product fails due of a defects in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase is needed for warranty coverage.
Terms and Conditions Disclaimer / Warranty Exclusions:
1. Torque Solution products are intended for off road / race use only and are used at your own risk.Returns/Exchanges Policy:
2. Torque Solution will not be held liable for damage caused to your vehicle that may occur from using our high performance products.
3. Anodizing is not covered due to exposure to UV Rays, heat and chemical detergents.
4. Damage incurred to or from related vehicle components.
5. Regular day to day wear and tear (urethane & rod ends are wear and tear items).
6. Installation costs and vehicle down time.
7. Noise, Vibration or Harshness (NVH) is to be expected when upgrading drive line or suspension components to stiffer/solid parts.
8. Unless noted fitment is based off of USDM vehicles. We CANNOT confirm cross compatibility for non USDM vehicles.
1. Returns/Exchanges are accepted within 30 days of receiving date.
2. Items must be new and unused unless deemed defective.
3. Shipping costs for warranty replacements must be covered by purchaser. An exception to this would be defective product.