Torque Solution Billet Front Lower Control Arm Inserts
Applications: Tesla Model 3 / Y
All Torque Solution billet inserts are made from high grade billet 6061-T6 aluminum material and then black anodized for corrosion resistance. This kit was designed to reduce bushing deflection which causes toe change under braking. This results in improved driver feedback, reduction in darting and steering wheel shake during hard braking.
Fills the voids in the 2 front lower OEM rubber control arm bushings.
- 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Black Anodized w/ Torque Solution Logo
- Reduces Bushing Deflection
- Improved performance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- CNC Billet Aluminum Insert (4)
- Tesla Model 3 / Y RWD Base, RWD Long-Range, AWD Long-Range, AWD Performance, Dual Motor
**Professional installation recommended.
Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. (http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov)